INFORMATION AND REQUEST FOR CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ARTICLES. 13 AND 14 OF THE REG. EU 2016/679 OF 27 APRIL 2016 (GDPR)
The IT systems adopted by BIG LINE sas for the use by the user of the Website acquire, during navigationone, personal data connected with the use of the protocols necessary for its operation.
We inform you that personal data will be processed in compliance with current legislation on electronic commerce, guaranteeing the confidentiality and security of the information received.
- Remind the customer of the items in the cart
- Recognize the customer when he returns to our website
- Analyze visitor behavior
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time you receive a cookie, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. To do this, simply use your browser settings. However, please note that if you delete cookies or disable future cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD
Pursuant to art. 4 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR) processing of personal data means any "operationsone or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, recordingone, the organizationone, the structuringone, the conservationone, adaptation or modification, extractionone, consult itone, use, communicationone through transmissionsone, deffusionand or any other form of provisionone, comparison or interconnectionone, you limit itone, you delete itone or destroy itone".
The data may be processed using a paper archive or through the use of IT, electronic tools and any other type of automated equipment.
Personal data will only be accessible by persons authorized by BIG LINE sas.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is BIG LINE sas, with operational headquarters in Zanè, Via Prà Bordoni, 48.
The owner can be contacted:
Tel.: +39 0445 315537 Fax.: +39 0445 319279
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The processing of data is aimed at correct and complete executionone of the commercial relationship.
The data will also be processed for the purpose of fulfilling tax and accounting obligations.
Furthermore, with specific approvalsone of the part relating to the processing of personal data for advertising/promotional use, BIG LINE sas is authorized to send promotions and advertising on products / services sold through this site or through third-party electronic platforms to which BIG LINE sas can be supported.
Personal data is processed lawfully when the processing is:
- necessary for executionone of a commercial contract and to fulfill a legal obligation;
- based on consent (such as, for example, sending newsletter, promotions/advertising).
CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Any refusal to process the data prevents the executionone of the relationshipone commercial and related contractual and legal obligations.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The data provided by the user will be processed in compliance with the legal obligations of the Italian Republic and the Unione European Union and contractual obligations pertaining to our commercial activity.
For the purposes of fulfilling the commercial obligations undertaken, the data may be transferred, even temporarily, to Uni countriesone European Union and also towards third countries or international organizations limited to the hypotheses provided for by the art. 49 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR).
The data provided may be disclosed and/or communicated, in accordance with legislationone current, to other parties involved in the order, payment and shipping processone/delivery of the goods for sale on this site, for the sole purpose of completing executionsone to the commercial relationship.
PROFILEONE AND DEFFUSIONAND DATA
Personal data is not subject to differencesfusionand nor to any fully automated decision-making process, including profilingone referred to in the art. 22 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (GDPR).
DURATION OF TREATMENT AND STORAGE PERIODONE SOME DATA
Personal data will be processed according to the duration of the relationshipone commercial and, subsequently, in order to fulfill all legal/fiscal and/or accounting obligations.
The Data Controller plans to retain personal data for a period of time no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and processed.
Therefore, personal browsing dataone and those acquired through the use of the Site do not persist for more than seven days.
With regard to other personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to base the processing of personal data on the principles of adequacy, relevance and minimization.one of the data, as required by the GDPR, annually evaluating the need for conservationone.
The subject who provided his/her data (interested party) has the right to:
- request access to your personal data and information relating to them (art. 15 of the GDPR); the rectification of inaccurate data or the integrazione of incomplete ones; you delete itone of personal data concerning him (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); you limit itone of the processing of personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- request and obtain - in the cases in which the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means - personal data in a structured and machine-readable format, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (so-called right to portability of personal data);
- object at any time to the processing of personal data, in the event of particular situations;
- revoke consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (for example example data revealing racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, state of health or sexual life). Processing based on consent and carried out before its revocation, however, retains its lawfulness;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Guarantee Authority for the protectionone of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it) or take legal action if it believes that the processing of data violates the GDPR.