THE SUSTAINABILITY COMMITMENT OF BIG LINE
BIG LINE Vicenza company founded in 1975, is the manufacturer and owner of DEMON eyeglasses.
The company began a corporate sustainability journey several years ago by engaging in various actions:
COMMITMENT TO PEOPLEONE
- Compliance with Health and Safety and Training Regulationsone for preventionone of accidents in the workplace.
- Training projects for professional growth.
- Operational meetings with the company team
COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT
- LED lights have been applied in the company to reduce electricity waste and consumption.
- The printers in the offices were purchased with the possibility of refilling the colors in easily disposable plastic containers.
- FSC packaging cartons are used for the packaging and the carrier bags are Climate Neutral Packaging with 80% recycled plastic.
- The frames are made of carbon fiber and nylon to have medium-long term flexibility and resistance to guarantee the durability of the glasses.
- In compliance with current regulations, non-toxic paints are used and the rubberized parts are hypoallergenic.
- There is a lot of focus on digitalisationone also of the reseller service to reduce the environmental impact of the travel routes of the commercial agents.
- The company currently evaluates and selects the Supplier based on quality parameters, compliance and compliance with order delivery times as well as requirements relating to health, safety and the environment.
COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
- Associationsone a CERTOTTIC Scarl to be able to acquire all possible regulatory updates relating to glasses.
- Participationsone at trade fairs and industry events to meet customers.
- Quality Control - Each piece is checked by the staff down to the smallest detailrimto be able to be shipped.
- Experience in Sales - Expertise and experience of the Staff to be able to best recommend the most id modelsonebased on the sporting practice practiced.
- Gesturesone of non-conformities and customer complaints.
- Spread the culture of using glasses to protect eye health.
The glasses DEMON they comply with European standards EN ISO 12312-1:2013.