Shippingone free starting from €100 (Valid only for Italy)
SHIPMENTS AND RETURNS
SHIPMENTS AND RETURNS
You ship itone it is free for amounts over €100,00
NB The standard shipping costone it is €6,90 (Express Courier)
For payment on delivery there is a €6,00 cash on delivery service regardless of the amount.
All shipments to Italy are made via Express courier: UPS o SDA.
Shipping timesone depend on the geographical location of destinationone of the goods.
Generally all shipments to Italy are delivered within 24/48 hours from the time of shipmentone (excluding public holidays).
Every order received by 14.30pm is shipped the same day it is receivedone of the order. (Excluding orders with payment method: Bank Transfer, where you ship itone will take place after the payment has been credited)
For each shipmentone tracking code will be provided via email to be able to track the positionone of the package.
EASY EXCHANGE AND RETURN
1- You can contact us via the following channels to exercise the right to withdraw or exchange with another item: Site chat, Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org , By telephone on 0445/315537
2- Choose the formula for returning the package: You can choose whether to send the package to us independently with the courier you prefer, or at a cost of Euro 7,00 (rate valid for Italy, for foreign countries different rates will be applied based on the country) with GLS we provide collection service by appointment (Choose the day and morning/afternoon), it will be sufficient to close the box with adhesive tape and hand it over to the courier. (By agreement with the Bigline company)
* In case of product exchange, the redelivery will be €6,90 regardless of the amount of the product
**Excludedone of collections in: ZTL and Zone disadvantaged (where there will be a supplement)
3- Please wait for our receiptone for the rimbag (on the same day of receptionone, in case of return, it will be made on rimbag), or tell us the model and color with which you intend to exchange.
4- Wait for the return (in case of exchange) and have fun with the new glasses DEMON.
HOW TO CONTACT US
HOW TO CONTACT US
Do you want to speak to one of our operators for more information or which product to choose based on your needs?
You can contact us in the way you prefer:
- By telephone: By calling the number 0445/315537
- Whatsapp: By writing to us at 0445/315537
- Instant chat: At the bottom of the page you will find the icon
Prosthesisone UVs: UV400 (Maximum protectionone GRAPE e UV-B )
Frame Material:TR90 Ultralight
Weight: 40 grams (Elastic cord and sweat sponge included)
Frame Color: Matt Black Red
Lens Type:Photochromic lenses Cat. 2 to 4 - Polarized lenses
VLT (broadcastone of the visible light spectrum): 6,54% - 33,62%
Other:Removable sweat sponge
In Endowmentsone:Elastic drawstring, Hard case, Microfibre case
Sports: Mountaineering, Hiking, Ski mountaineering
Fit: Unisex (Man and Woman)
Dimensions: Width: 140mm; Height: 42mm - Rod Length: 118mm; Lens base: 8
- Please describeone Product
Mountaineering Glasses Polarized Photochromic Cat.2-4 Mirrored lenses
For every mountaineer it is essential to use technical mountaineering glasses for protectionone of the eyes throughout the excursionone and to ensure constant and perfect facesone of the route and any pitfalls and changes in light.
Therefore, choosing mountaineering glasses allows you to experience the mountains 100% with the knowledge that your eyes are always protected in all conditions.one of light even the most critical ones, and at the same time always have the perfect faceone of the surrounding dangers and above all where we place our feet.
The model OUTDOOR with 2-4 polarized and mirrored photochromic lens it is the 2021 Top of the Range novelty DEMON which revolutionizes the concept of high mountain and mountaineering glasses grazie to the new lens Photochromic 2-4 e Polarized . The peculiarity of this lens is the addition in buildingsone of the polarized filter to the already excellent 2-4 photochromic lens which increases visual contrast and allows for better visibilityone of natural colors. You will therefore see with new eyes, as if it were the primat times, the route you will have already taken several times.
The peculiarity of this glasses is the flexibility of use, in fact it can be used at low altitudes for excursions Trekking as for extreme mountaineering expeditions at high altitudes and on glaciers. The 2-4 photochromic lens is a dynamic lens that adapts to every change in light and every variation.one of the conditionsone weather forecast quickly, allowing those who use it to always have a viewone perfect for your journey.
The mirroring guarantees the perfect aesthetic look of the glasses.
– FRAME MATERIAL: The frame of the model OUTDOOR is built in TR90 Ultralighta specialand compositionsone which makes mountain glasses 20% lighter than frames made with conventional materials. The frame is more elastic and resistant to accidental impacts and tractions. The most important aspect of this specialand compositionsone it is the resistance without breakage and deformation at high and low temperatures (typical of the glacier and the most extreme expeditions at very high altitudes). The weight of the glasses is approximately 40 grams, it is essential for those who use glasses for their excursions to forget that they are using the glasses, this is the number 1 rule of DEMON, offer the perfect fit to allow the athlete to focus solely on performanceone. The material of the frame and the rubberized parts are completely hypoallergenic, so they can also be used for prolonged periods without irritating the skin. OUTDOOR It is equipped with side parts for protectionone from removable air and light. They can be rimossi at will based on the weather conditions or the needs of our route. The rubberized parts are made of soft, non-slip Megol which stabilizes the glasses on the face and prevents all those annoying micro-slips due to walking vibrations or sudden head movements.
– LENS MATERIAL: The lenses of the model OUTDOOR they are made of solid anti-breakage polycarbonate. Polycarbonate is the safest material for creationone of lenses for sports glasses. It effectively protects from UV rays (stronger in the high mountains) and at the same time confirms itself as the safest material in the event of accidental impacts, even very strong ones. In fact, in the event of a (very strong impact): fall, or impact with a protruding branch, the lens distributes the shock across its entire surface, preventing the creation ofone of fragments that could damage the user's eye. You distribute itone of the impact occurs immediately, and in the strongest cases a "cobweb" visual effect will form which invalidates the lens. Features of the Polarized Photochromic Cat. 2-4 lens: Le photochromic lenses 2-4 are specialphotochromic lenses with colorone basic smoke capable of reaching category 4 in the maximum work phase. You color itone starting point is in colourone very mild smoke that allows for correct facesone also in zone with strong shadow or very low light, and during maximum work it is able to reach category 4 with optimal light and UV conditions, generally used for mountaineering and flying sports to best protect the eye at high altitudes . As with common photochromic lenses, the 2-4 photochromic lens, exposed to UV radiation and sunlight in general, also starts a reactionone reversible chemistry that darkens the surface of the lens until it reaches category 4 (when necessary). Once the irradiation is finishedone of light and UV the lens gradually returns to its original color state. This specialThe photochromic lens was designed with the mountains and the greater intensity of UV radiation and light rays in mind. The idea was to create a dynamic lens for hikers and mountaineers that adapts to every change in light present on their path. Whether you enter a wooded area or a shaded slope, the lens is designed to lighten and darken quickly to allow the athlete constant and perfect vision.one. The starting color of the lens is a light smoke veil which does not oblige the athlete to have to remove the glasses in zone with low light. At the same time, category 2 prevents glare for the eyes when exiting the zone of shade. The achievement of category 4 in the maximum work phase is influenced by the intensity of UV rays and light. It is important to know that this specialand lens is created to reach category 4 only when necessary, thus preventing you from having a faceone too dark of the path. This lens can be used instead of the category 4 lens for extreme expeditions (Everest, K2 and similar) because in terms of protectionone maintains category 4 standards, but at the same time presents itself dynamically to changes in light.
La polarized lens offers protectionone from UV rays, but not only: in fact this specialand type of lens, is able to concentrate or diverge light rays and attenuate UV-A and UV-B radiation through a polarizing filter which eliminates transverse reflections. These lenses allow you to shield glare and those annoying reflections that are created when sunlight reflects on reflective surfaces, such as wet asphalt on the road, a body of water or a metal surface. It's no coincidence that polarized lens created for the sport of fishingIn fact, due to its ability to eliminate reflections, it is often used for sports similar to water. Later introduced into nautical sports, the polarized lens has been extended to every type of sport, as it represents the more relaxing lens for the eye existing on the market.
The advantages of polarized lenses are:
- Better you perceiveone of the contrast
- Visionone clearer
- No modification of natural colors
- Eliminatione of transverse reflections
Polarized lenses are very performing for theMountain climbing, Furthermore specialmind when the UV is more intense they allow greater relaxation for the eyes even with very prolonged use and in harsh conditionsone of very intense light.
– ACCESSORY PARTS (Included with the glasses): In endowmentsone there is the adjustable band, to allow ours to adhere as best as possible technical glasses in the most difficult passages, and prevent those annoying small slips forward which drastically reduce comfort.
Removable sweat sponge to prevent drops of sweat from reaching the eyes and to prevent side light from filtering.
Hard case includedone to best protect your glasses from scratches or breakages.
- Mountaineering glasses with mirrored Polarized Photochromic lenses DEMON they are ideal for hiking in glacier and in all the activities of high mountain where you are exposed to strong exposureone solar, but are also optimal for the normal output of trekking at lower altitudes.
The measurements ofMountaineering glasses OUTDOOR they are: Width:140mm; Height: 42mm – Rod Length: 118mm; Lens base: 8
The products are always shipped in the original packaging. For some models the color or shape of the case may differ from that shown.