Shippingone free starting from €100 (Valid only for Italy)
SHIPMENTS AND RETURNS
SHIPMENTS AND RETURNS
You ship itone it is free for amounts over €100,00
NB The standard shipping costone it is €6,90 (Express Courier)
For payment on delivery there is a €6,00 cash on delivery service regardless of the amount.
All shipments to Italy are made via Express courier: UPS o SDA.
Shipping timesone depend on the geographical location of destinationone of the goods.
Generally all shipments to Italy are delivered within 24/48 hours from the time of shipmentone (excluding public holidays).
Every order received by 14.30pm is shipped the same day it is receivedone of the order. (Excluding orders with payment method: Bank Transfer, where you ship itone will take place after the payment has been credited)
For each shipmentone tracking code will be provided via email to be able to track the positionone of the package.
EASY EXCHANGE AND RETURN
1- You can contact us via the following channels to exercise the right to withdraw or exchange with another item: Site chat, Email Address: email@example.com , By telephone on 0445/315537
2- Choose the formula for returning the package: You can choose whether to send the package to us independently with the courier you prefer, or at a cost of Euro 7,00 (rate valid for Italy, for foreign countries different rates will be applied based on the country) with GLS we provide collection service by appointment (Choose the day and morning/afternoon), it will be sufficient to close the box with adhesive tape and hand it over to the courier. (By agreement with the Bigline company)
* In case of product exchange, the redelivery will be €6,90 regardless of the amount of the product
**Excludedone of collections in: ZTL and Zone disadvantaged (where there will be a supplement)
3- Please wait for our receiptone for the rimbag (on the same day of receptionone, in case of return, it will be made on rimbag), or tell us the model and color with which you intend to exchange.
4- Wait for the return (in case of exchange) and have fun with the new glasses DEMON.
HOW TO CONTACT US
HOW TO CONTACT US
Do you want to speak to one of our operators for more information or which product to choose based on your needs?
You can contact us in the way you prefer:
- By telephone: By calling the number 0445/315537
- Whatsapp: By writing to us at 0445/315537
- Instant chat: At the bottom of the page you will find the icon
It is possible to request a quote to purchase glasses with graduated lenses through one of our partner opticians.
Click here for more information on the new grading serviceone lenses Demon and receive the glasses already graduated at home.
Frame Material: TR90 Ultralight
Weight: 30 grams
Frame Color: Matt Black - Matt Yellow - Matt White
Lens Type: Mirrored photochromic lenses DCHROM® Category 1-3
In Endowmentsone: Rim Additional White or Black color (depending on the frame color contrast), Microfibre case, Hard case
Sports: Road cycling, mountain biking
Fit: Unisex (Man and Woman)
Dimensions: Width: 150mm; Height: 60mm – Rod Length: 120mm; Lens base: 8
Dimensions of the Clip Optics: Lens Height: 40mm; Lens Length: 45mm; Lens Base: 6
Supports: Maximum Sphere +/- 8.00 and Cylinder (astigmatism) +/- 3.00
- Please describeone Product
Sports eyeglasses for cycling and running with photochromic mirrored lens DCHROM® model GRAVEL
DEMON presents GRAVEL, his latest glasses vista sportivo of the collectionone 2023.
Designed to meet the needs of athletes who practice road cycling, mountain biking, running, trail running and hiking.
GRAVEL It has photochromic lens DCHROM® which adapts to different light and atmospheric conditions in every seasonone. This lens, in a color with red and purple or blue tones, darkens in a mirrored way in red or blue (depending on the mirroring chosen) during the most intense physical activity, while offering cyclists and hikers protection.one from the elements even when returning after sunset.
Types of sports:
ROAD CYCLING and MOUNTAIN BIKE:
- Mountain Bike: GRAVEL is the perfect eyeglasses for mountain biking, from beginners to experts. The frame is wide to offer greater protectionone to the cyclist in wooded environments from: Leaves, branches, soil, insects and any element that can hit the eyes. Don't let the size fool you, the weight is only 30 grams.
The extraordinary lens DCHROM® latest generationone it is slightly veiled in the non-work phase, reaching category 3 with a red or blue reflection in the maximum work phase. It automatically lightens and darkens following the changes in brightness along the route. Furthermore, it is shatterproof, impact resistant and provides maximum safety. The nose pad and non-slip rubberized parts offer greater stability during activity even with strong jumps and repeated vibrations.
- Racing bike: GRAVEL it is also excellent for road cycling. The very wide shape offers protectionone optimal for the athlete's eyes against air, dust, insects and all dangers that may come into contact with the eyes.
The main feature is in the lens which darkens and lightens with each change in street light. This lens is also recommended for very intense light conditions (typical of summer) and for prolonged use. The comfort of cycling eyeglasses is unsurpassed, the frame is ultra-light and elastic, hypoallergenic rubber parts and non-slip nose pad. Trial GRAVEL and you won't be able to do without it anymore.
- Cyclocross, Cycle touring, other disciplines: GRAVEL it is recommended for the practice of any 2-wheel discipline. Protectone optimal for the eyes from impacts and sunlight, stability and comfort are fundamental requirements for those looking for cycling glasses that offer protection.one optimal of the eyes, both light, and with an aggressive appearance.
RUNNING e TRAIL RUNNING:
- Trail Running: GRAVEL it is the perfect eyeglasses for the practice of Trail Running, from the passionate beginner to the professional. The frame is generous to guarantee maximum protectionone to the runner in wooded environments from: leaves, branches, earth, insects and anything that could come into contact with the eyes. Don't let the size fool you, the glasses weigh only 30 grams.
The particular lens DCHROM® latest generationone It has a slightly sheer base tone and reaches category 3 reflecting in blue or red at maximum work, it fades and darkens to adapt to any change in path light. The lens is also shatterproof, therefore resistant without damage even in the event of very strong blows, guaranteeing maximum safety. Nose pad and non-slip rubber parts for maximum stability even with very strong jumps and vibrations.
- Road racing: GRAVEL It's also great for road running. The large lens offers maximum protectionone to the athlete's eyes from air, dust, insects and any possible unexpected event. The main feature lies in the lens which darkens and lightens depending on the variationone of light. These glasses are also recommended for very intense light conditions (typical of summer) and for prolonged use. The frame is ultralight and flexible, with hypoallergenic rubberized parts and a non-slip nose pad. Once you try it GRAVEL you will no longer be able to do without it.
- Walking, Cross Country, other disciplines: GRAVEL it is recommended for the practice of any discipline similar to running. Maximum protectionone for the eyes from light and accidental impacts and stability and comfort are fundamental characteristics for those looking for running glasses that best protect the eyes, are light, and have an aggressive aesthetic.
- Hiking: GRAVEL it turns out to be an excellent pair of glasses for hiking as it is equipped with technologies particularly appreciated by mountain lovers. The frame is tight-fitting, and prevents light from penetrating from the sides and above. The photochromic lens adapts optimally to any variationsone light present on the path. The lens begins with a colorationone semi-transparent, therefore it allows perfect visibility of the hiker even with minimal light intensity.
- Skiing and cross-country skiing: It can be the ideal substitute for ski goggles and cross-country ski goggles. The lightness and grip of the glasses guarantee excellent protection from the air. The grippy rubber sections significantly increase the solidity of the glasses to the face even with strong vibrations.
- Water Sports: In addition to the characteristics illustrated above of adhesion and high protectionone, are particularly appreciated by those who do water sports, as they protect from splashes of water that could distract the athlete from the performance.
- Tennis: Also excellent for playing tennis since the clip at close range it offers a visualand lateral, and the photochromic lenses allow you to play both indoors and outdoors with any type of lightingone.
REGARDLESS OF THE SPORT PRACTICED GRAVEL REPRESENTS THE ULTIMATE IN PHOTOCHROMIC LENS TECHNOLOGY, ADDING THAT AESTHETIC TOUCH TYPICAL OF GLASSES WITH MIRROR LENSES
Mirrored photochromic lens GRAVEL of the new prescription glasses for cycling, running, hiking and all outdoor sports, where athletes need to use prescription lenses.
Il clip eyeglasses are made of TR90 (same material as the frame). It is made to hold prescription lenses for one faceone optimal during sporting activity.
The supported powers for prescription lenses are: Maximum sphere +/- 8.00 and Cylinder (astigmatism) +/- 2.00
La clip it is very wide and also supports progressive lenses and bifocal lenses.
The dimensions of the clip view are: Lens Height: 40mm; Lens Length: 45mm; Lens Base: 6
For the creationone For prescription lenses you can go directly to your trusted optician. (Approximately the cost of single vision lenses can be between €50 and €80 depending on the treatments chosen. e.g. anti-fog, anti-reflection, etc.
For Bifocal and Progressive lenses the cost can fluctuate between €220 and €300 depending on the treatments chosen)
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND MATERIALS:
Le NEW Photochromic lenses DCHROM® they are lenses which, when exposed to UV radiation or sunlight in general, start a reactionone reversible chemistry and darken. Once the irradiationone of light disappears, the lenses gradually return to their initial state of transparency. They are made of polycarbonaterimto quality. This material has 2 very important technical aspects: it significantly reduces the weight of the lens compared to conventional materials, it also represents safety in the event of an impact as it will not generate any type of fragments that could damage the eye. These highly technical filters also protect from UV rays, confirming themselves as a certainty in the field of protectionone as well as from the point of view of comfort.
The New Lenses DCHROM® are the evolutionsone of the photochromic lens, they start from colorsone slightly veiled purplish red to reach category 3 with red sheen during maximum work.
In addition to the remarkable speed of light-dark change, they will surprise you with the notable sense of relaxation that they manage to provide to your eyes, even on days with very strong irradiation.one solar and very long-lasting use.
The ultra-light material of the frame is TR90, a particular combinationone of Carbon Fiber and Nylon. Don't be fooled by the size of the frame, it's actually the total weight of the cycling and running glasses GRAVEL it is only 30 grams. Made specifically for athletes who want products created with high quality materials that offer maximum protectionone and safety. The frame is flexible and adapts to the shape of the head to ensure optimal comfort without being too tight and, at the same time, offering maximum safety.
All rubber parts, including the nose pads, are made of soft hypoallergenic megol material with grip technology which ensures maximum stability and prevents any possible movement of the glasses towards the tip of the nose caused by vibrations or head movements.
GRAVEL represents a must for those looking for a Photochromic eyeglasses for cycling, running or hiking with mirrored lenses ultralight for athletes who practice racing bikes and mountain bikes on dirt and mountains but also running and Trail Running or hiking in the mountains.
This material makes theeyeglasses for cycling, running and hiking with mirrored photochromic lens DCHROM® 20% lighter than conventional materials, more resistant to accidental impacts and tractions. It also increases its durability over time.
The measurements of the glasses GRAVEL they are: Width: 150mm; Height: 60mm – Rod Length: 120mm; Lens Base: 8
The products are always shipped in the original packaging. For some models the color or shape of the case may differ from that shown.